 Trains / 16633
    Re: Motorized Switch —James Brown
   (...) Yes, I'll update it tomorrow; I don't have MLCAD installed at home. Sorry about the poor .mpd; this is not just my first motorized switch, it's my first time using MCLAD. :) (...) Thanks! I owe a lot to other people who have done these in the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Motorized Switch —James Brown
   (...) The instructions are updated: (URL) moved the completed model back to the top of the .mpd, although that makes the instructions feel backwards to me. thanks, James (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)