 Trains / 16603
  Re: making video, need advice

(...) Speaking in my "former employee" mode: The LEGO Company does not usually allow people to use LEGO products in advertising. I don't know what TLC might say or do if someone used LEGO bricks from their private collection in an ad, but they would (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: making video, need advice

Well you know Eric did it for the NYU cover: (URL) doesn't mention if LEGO had any input on him doing this. jt (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.animation)