 Trains / 16588
    Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) raiders slope with the striping was pre-chipped, RGE would never let that slide like that. Decals add a lot to this model as well, because of the very bold graphics Tell us about your photo corner? I need one of those, towels just are not as (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC —James Trobaugh
   (...) Thanks Larry (...) My photo corner is made of white presentation foam board, just the standard stuff you can pick up at Office Depot. I attached the boards with straight pins, so I can take it apart if I need to and there are no glue or tape (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)