 Trains / 16586
    Trains and LDRAW a great idea —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Hello to all trains fans, I'm also a train fan but I was never able to make a good train collection but now a can sort of "with ldraw virtual LEGO" please check my posts at LEGO CAD (URL) some wants to help me to do this I'm sure that any train fan (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trains and LDRAW a great idea —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Let me understand this... if we don't help you with your project (which sounds mildly interesting but which also sounds like a LOT of work... talk to Kevin Loch about how much work the Datsville explorer is, your idea would add real time (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trains and LDRAW a great idea —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) Yes sort of but I was think to do it some sort of GTA like engine you know top view or something like. , presumably greatly increasing the (...) Yes I understand why are trains are so fun and cool is only a sort of joke. (...) You are right (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)