 Trains / 16565
    Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail —James Mathis
   Brad, Station: Very cool. I'm overwhelmed with the quantity of Jango Slave I's you may have bought to get all those cockpit canopies. Wow. Or, was it BrickLink to get those canopies. Impressive. Monorail Train: Really nice implementation of new (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail —Brad Hamilton
   "James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:GwxKGJ.yx@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. I originally bought 2 Slave 1's at full price and then purchased 7 more canopies from Brett Antaya at his "Pyrite's Plunder" BrickLink store. Then, after (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail —James Mathis
   (...) Wow. Thanks. But, I must convincingly say that your efforts are greater and have advanced the form in both art and function; far exceeding my work. Your buildings maintain the theme very consistently througout the entire structure. (...) Cool. (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.trains)