 Trains / 16564
  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

(...) Another classic Hamilton creation-- Bravo! I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I love your unique style and architectual vision-- it's so distinctive. And BTW, Brad, now I feel a kinship with you because of your bold decision to (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:GwxnK0.8tK@lugnet.com... (...) say (...) bold (...) I assume by widen that you mean the "6-wideness" of the monorail. On frequent trips to Disneyland, I like to check out the design of their monorails (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)