 Trains / 16548 (-5)
  Pantagraph Ideas-- Used the Force

Going Jedi: I picked up the "Jedi Defense I" set #7203 set yesterday. Here are a few ideas for pantagraphs using mostly elements in this set. Sets "Jedi Duel" #7103 and "Tusken Raider Encounter" #7113 have the black clip-on angled handle bar shown (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Switch Point

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Switch Point

(URL) Mitchell" <tmitche2@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:GwpvrM.5AE@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) well? (...) visually. (...) it (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) You are right, it's not a LEGO piece. They are made of 1.5 mm diameter brass poles painted black. You can use the soul of Technic Flex-System wires also, because they fit very nice into those handle bases, but I don't have the right length of (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Inverted hopper

What's a freight train without a hopper car? But a hopper needs a lot more inverted slopes than I have. Then I recalled seeing Dean Husby's inverted hopper a year or so ago. I re-visited his site then sorted my slope bricks into like-coloured piles, (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact