 Trains / 16544
16543  |  16545
Subject:
Inverted hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 20:14:54 GMT

What's a freight train without a hopper car? But a hopper needs a lot more
inverted slopes than I have. Then I recalled seeing Dean Husby's inverted
hopper a year or so ago. I re-visited his site then sorted my slope bricks into
like-coloured piles, and made what I could with what was there.

The result is an 8-wide, 35 stud long hopper.

It is definatly non-prototypical, but I think it works.

I've put it up on my site... http://www3.telus.net/chucko

Navigate to LEGO creations, then Rolling stock.