 Trains / 16515
  Re: James' beautiful Spanish-Brotli-bahn and InterRegio

Hi James, I haven't been at brickshelf's recent uploads in the past days. Very very nice new train models out or your PC! I know the Interregio very well because I use it to travel to my parents. The one I use is always a mixture of blue-white (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James' beautiful Spanish-Brotli-bahn and InterRegio

(...) Thanks. (...) I suppose I should try to model this wedge. Hmmm.... (...) That sounds nice. A view I have never had. (...) I have been most inspired by Markus Strick's Ticket Center 6-wide models. He has built an InterCity in red and white. He (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)