 Trains / 16498 (-5)
  Re: BUGS display - first day a success.

Hi BUGS A bit late in replying but i would like to post something i got from some Relis when they went to your show. (...) Gnome says: i hope you tell them how much we enjoyed the train show but it needed a bit more promotion as ken missed it and (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: British EMU .mpd and Virtual Eurostar Experience (was Re: Work in progress, an EMU)

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:GwBxqF.JwC@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, something like that would be possible, I just haven't got round to it... (...) I haven't yet ventured into 8 wide, but I'm tempted this once. (...) Not that (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thomas the Tank Engine ;) - MOC

That's a great Thomas, bet it's a hit with the kiddies! -Harvey (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Thomas the Tank Engine ;) - MOC

G'day... well 1st of all, I have to say I don't know diddly-squat about trains and building them... so therefore I shall present you with 'My First Thomas' lol, yeah, he's probably not to scale, and neither is half the toys out there based on him... (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) It depends. Does Via count as a class 1 line? How about CP? Victoria still has its roundhouse, used for the Budd cars. (which, btw, will be around until at least the 15th of june...its a on-again, off-again issue here, the E&N is not going to (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact