 Trains / 16411
  My new Baggage Car MOC.

He is my latest MOC (URL) much to say about it, although I did use a 1/4 offset for the doors.:) Dave (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Baggage Car MOC.

(...) Dave- The door offset looks nice! I've a question about the undercarriage-- it appears that the baggage car is mounted with a diesel fuel tank;-) A baggage car from a Super Chief was pretty spartan underneath. Check out this link for a nice (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Baggage Car MOC.

Ok I have taken many more pictures of my Baggage car MOC. These pics also show how I got a 1/4 offset. The basics it that you build a 5 and half stud wide section. then offset that from the rest of the car. (URL) parts on top of the door are just to (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Baggage Car MOC.

Thanks for revealing how that offset was accomplished. That is awesome! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) VinZant" <legotrains@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gw3x6n.2Jv@lugnet.com... (...) stud (...) doors.:) (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Baggage Car MOC.

Thanks for checking it out. And I am glad you like my design. I am also happy it didnt take to much to get the 1/4 offset. Cause I realy like the look of it over the standard half stud offset. To me the half stud offset is just to far in, and doesnt (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.trains)