 Trains / 16399
  Doubts

Hi all, I have missed some of the latest news about the SFSC, and now I have a few doubts... #1 - When did the Limited 10000 copies sold out? #2 - What *exactly* are the different parts? Only the number tag? #3 - Is "27" the default number for the (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Doubts

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GvyzEI.Dps@lugnet.com... (...) In the US they were gone about a month ago as I recall, not sure about Europe. (...) The only difference is an additional bag that contains two tiles, one with (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Doubts

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes: (A lot of helpful stuff) Thanks for the answers, Mike. I am probably gonna do just that (order from BL), but after the Summer... I just blew part of my LEGO budget for this trimester in a week of concerts! :-P As (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.trains)