 Trains / 16368 (-10)
  Re: Monorail Question

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:Gvrrut.ECL@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) monorail (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Yes, the monorail is powered by a 9V battery box. There is some information on the monorail system within the Train (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail Question

I have browsed the instructions for 6399, 6990 and 6991 as well as the pictures on Bricklink. The pictures on Bricklink are not as big as I'd like, and the instructions are very good, except I would like to see what the bottoms of the boogie plates (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail Question

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:GvroJ7.7F5@lugnet.com... (...) looking (...) here (...) One idea is to browse the Monorail category of the BrickLink catalog: (URL) is to peruse the instructions from one of the Monorail (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Monorail Question

I'm planning on buying one of the monorail sets second hand, and I'm looking for good pictures of the monorail boogie plates and baseplates with connectors and tiny wheels, so I'll know what to look for when viewing the monorail set to determine if (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My Chessie

Here's my version of a Chessie engine. Many thanks to Jake McKee and Steve Barile for the inspiration and design ideas. (URL) Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Dear Jake, that is from Michel Brachmond. Although he is from Luxemburg he is a FGLTC member and has joined the FGLTC meetings 4 times so far (left hand in this picture). (URL) model is now built in 8-wide style but is based on a over 2 years (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Whose Snowblower?

Does anyone know whose terrific yellow snowblower/snowplow this is: (URL) would love to check out some more pics of this thing! Jake --- AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sumo-Train Competition

(...) This sounds absolutely hilarious. One suggestion I would have might be to have two crossovers so each competitor spent 1/2 of its time on the inside of the "oval" and 1/2 on the outside. My suspicion is that the crane boom swinging packs a lot (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

(...) I've added a couple of diagrams to help explain the cabling and put up an initial take of the centre pylon. Hope I achieved some clarity. Really need to get on the photography though. Ta Ta (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) If you don't have the time etc. to set it up at sourceforge, just email it to me and I will set it up. (...) A very long quite while. I was thiking the same thing myself on the weekend. (...) Like I said, just email it to me, and I will put it (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact