 Trains / 16353
  New site

While lurking, the past couple of years, I've been amazed at the quality, both of the engineering and the presentation, that exists in the community. So, after all this time, I reckon it's time to face the glare of publication. I've just started a (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

In lugnet.trains, Chuck Kabesh writes: <snip> Welcome! (...) the other tramway models done in the past? I had a question about the cabling, the pictures seem contradictory. Is the carrier cable actually threaded around those large pulley wheels or (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

(...) I've added a couple of diagrams to help explain the cabling and put up an initial take of the centre pylon. Hope I achieved some clarity. Really need to get on the photography though. Ta Ta (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains)