 Trains / 16342
    MOC Urban Train Station Building Instructions —Ahui Herrera
   I've finally finsihed this one... I was a lot of work getting these instructions build but I'm finally done. Some of you may have seen images of our Urban Train Station, well now you can build your own. See image of the real MOC here: (URL) click on (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)