 Trains / 16342
16341  |  16343
Subject:
MOC Urban Train Station Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 01:15:08 GMT

I've finally finsihed this one... I was a lot of work getting these
instructions build but I'm finally done.

Some of you may have seen images of our Urban Train Station, well now you
can build your own.

See image of the real MOC here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_Customs/Buildings/Commercial/TrainStation/TrainStation.htm

or
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/
then click on Customs - Buildings - Commercial - Train Station

See POV-Ray images here:

Get Building instructions here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_Downloads/BI/Download_BI.htm

Note that you NEED at least File 1 of 4!

Get LDaw file here:
(one .mpd file and one .txt file)

I'll be taking a break from more building instructions for a while.  Doing 9
for now is enough for me... -AHui