 Trains / 16332
  Re: Santa Fe 8 wide

Hi Dirk Congratulation to an impressive 8-wide version of the F7 Diesel. The nose and the front window are the difficult parts to model - you have succeded very well. I wish you could explain how the front windows (which are standard train windows I (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe 8 wide

(...) Dear Mattias! I have seen the half built frond end of that engine at our FGLTC Lego meeting in Mülheim. Dirk has used the 2x4x3 sloped window frames from Lego Basic. In result he had to attach them only rotated in 1 direction (while it would (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.trains)