 Trains / 16325
  Re: New to me 2x2 Green Window

<snip> (...) I think this pretty well sums up the process, quoting from Larry P. "They're JUST 1x2 bricks. It's not like he was cutting up monorail bases, people.... (oops, better not give him any ideas, he has a computer controlled milling machine (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New to me 2x2 Green Window

(...) I got that much from reading the thread. I was hoping that John might have some advice or tips for those of us who do not have access to a computer controlled milling machine. >> Mark << (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New to me 2x2 Green Window

:) (...) This was the culmination of one of those slippery slopes you'd never have started out on, had you known the final destination and the cost ahead of time! Start with a cheapish Sears drill press. Add an x/y cross slide vise and use dremel (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.trains)