 Trains / 16263 (-5)
  Electrifying stardard trucks

Has anyone made any progress on this? I am in the process of finding/making metal wheels (or a variation thereof) so I can power items directly from the 9v track without going through the standard motorized truck. I have found O gauge wheels (in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First round pics from Fordyce Cottonbelt show

I'd certainly enjoy seeing that lift bridge on your club's site! Think you could squeeze some pics and info of it for us? Adrian Egli (URL) Hendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gv9Ho6.Cxp@lugnet.com... (...) video (...) will (...) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains)

  First round pics from Fordyce Cottonbelt show

Until we can get our website finished, here are some early pics and a video from the Fordyce, Arkansas Cottonbelt show held on April 27th. (URL) think?........ -Rob BTW - Thats the last time anyone will ever see THAT MOC liftbridge. It will be (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: big spoked wheels

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Gv8yEE.L3J@lugnet.com... (...) assume (...) close (...) The spoked wheels in 396 are indeed the same as those in 390. They also appeared in white in 391 ((URL) I am lucky enough to have (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: big spoked wheels

(...) Set 390, an old Cadillac, comes with five large red spoked wheels. I assume they are the same but am not sure because I've never seen spoked wheels close up on a train set before. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact