 Trains / 16255
    Re: 12v layout with opperating possibilities —Cary Clark
   (...) ... I'd love to be able to reach four feet. That means that from one outstretched fingertip to the other, I'd have a span of nearly 10'! That would be great at basketball, as well as playing the piano (or two). Seriously, my tables are 4' deep (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 12v layout with opperating possibilities —Frank Filz
   (...) If you put the table lower, you can get a longer reach, especially if you scatter some strategic open spots (like road intersections) to put a hand onto for bracing. 30" is the maximum recommended in Model Railroading books. (...) Note that (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)