 Trains / 1621
  Trolley doors

Hiya! I'm working on a model of the San Diego Trolley, and am trying to figure out how best to emulate the doors on the trolley. They're a sort of gull-wing type in that they pop out from the trolley before sliding to the side. Has anyone (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trolley doors

Leanne, Welcome to the club! I think that most trains have those kind of doors, but they are too difficult to build with Lego, so they just made the train doors we have right now. I guess that you will have to learn to accept it, as it is not going (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trolley doors

(...) Mike, come to the 8 wide side! [1] And from there, heaven awaits us in ten wide utopia;-) [2] -John [1] <Mike, I am your father>;-) [2] Hmmm "Ten wide utopia" Sounds like a band from Legopolooza! Tom, my wheels are spinning..;-) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)