 Trains / 16206
16205  |  16207
Subject:
railroad repair and tie remover (1997 model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 04:55:27 GMT

here is my "railroad repair and tie remover" model which is actually 5 years
old, and now i have made complete easy to read instructions on this
"masterpiece" of a model (you to could have this model!)
but my question is, (BOB PARKER mostly..) for anyone who has made this
model, what do you like or dont like about it?

and last i gotta thank bob who by a miracle had the instructions from '99!
THANKS BOB!!

instructions ~> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=16019

MOW folder ~>  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15631

ps, Jeroen de Haan called me "THE GREAT" ! jeroen am i really that great to
the lego cad trains community? WOW