 Trains / 16203 (-5)
  British Rail InterCity 125-ish

Lonely shapes sit in my box of train-specific parts. What to do with the train yellow nose and black cab parts from set 4559? They've sat so lonely for years. Well, still they sit unused, for this model is merely CAD-form for now. Now, for nothing (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) detailwork, especially the rain gutters. --Bill. (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) Smokin' fast! I can smell the melting from the heat generated friction as you rapidly click bricks. Eee-uu. Beautiful switch tower. Love the style and detail. later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

Dear all! After only 4 hours of creative working time another MOC has been finished. This has been the first group work MOC (or maybe better OOC = Our Own Creation) since over 20 years for me. Klaus Dobisch, Andrew Stringer (from Birmingham) and me (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: new truck design (rehash)

(...) A very fine idea! (...) Maybe not so much. I never built it :) (...) Yes. But just one.It's not difficult,and it should come back exactly to its place,since there's a little difference in diameter between the point where the wheel is and the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact