 Trains / 16189
    New hoppers and other wagons, using bricks obtained in the 1Kg from LEGOLand Windsor —Huw Millington
   Following the Red Letter Day at LEGOLand Windsor (read all about it in lugnet.loc.uk and see (URL) I have been busy using some of the rare and otherwise unobtainable bricks obtained in the 1Kg of LEGO we were given on the day in new train creations. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: New hoppers and other wagons, using bricks obtained in the 1Kg from LEGOLand Windsor —Jason J. Railton
   Stripes in light blue? Is that all you can do? :-) I think they're really good. The diesel looks better now with more yellow at the front, and those curved-top bricks really make the hopper something special. Those other wagons look the part too. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: New hoppers and other wagons, using bricks obtained in the 1Kg from LEGOLand Windsor —Huw Millington
    "Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GuvMrH.A00@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't come away with many light blue bricks, and AFAIK there wasn't any slopes to be had... Huw (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)