 Trains / 16170
    PNLTC gathering to build a helix at Ben Fleskes's —Frank Filz
   Here's a few pictures I took of the April 17th PNLTC gathering where we built a helix for Ben Fleskes: (URL) had a lot of fun running trains up and down. It took almost 20 seconds for a car to coast down the whole thing. We played with a variety of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: PNLTC gathering to build a helix at Ben Fleskes's —Mark Williams
   (...) The helix is so cool. As far as 12v conductors go, I've found that they need to be modified slightly to fit over the studs on the added ties. Did you find a way around this? Mark (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: PNLTC gathering to build a helix at Ben Fleskes's —Frank Filz
   (...) As I was typing I was remembering that that may be a problem. I know the blue one's won't work (they won't even fit over the studs on the middle tie in grey 4.5v/12v track. Frank (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)