 Trains / 16158
    Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design —Ross Crawford
   (...) If there was some neat way to attach a coupler to the axle, that'd be the best place, but probably above the track is next best. (...) Nah, I think you want to make the car above the track as small as possible, otherwise you may as well just (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design —James Mathis
   Thanks for the comments, Ross. More below. (...) Coupler below track on the axle is my first choice, but I'm not sure how well that would work with the cars swinging out through curves. Probably not an issue. (...) I agree. (...) Thanks! later, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)