 Trains / 16123 (-10)
  9th train show of the FGLTC ended a few hours ago...

Dear Lego®-Enthusiasts, our 9th public show took place in Muelheim (somewhat north of Cologne) today. It was the so far biggest event (at least concerning visitors count). And we have seen lots of nice new models. For eg here are a few of the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: 2 new additions to brickshelf

(...) green and white train very similar to the "Acela"-like train shown in the above link. I particularly remember liking the translucent yellow triple slopes you used for headlights on the nose of the locomotive. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  2 new additions to brickshelf

first, the fec gp scene, has been updated (URL) scond, a large railcar plant i did years ago. i bet noone has ever seen it before, (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How do you posting anouncements for train shows?

(...) I believe Jake McKee @ LD is the person who can best help you with this. jacob.mckee@america.lego.com Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  How do you posting anouncements for train shows?

On the LEGO web site there is a page of anouncements about forthcoming LEGO train shows. But who do you e-mail with this information? Thanks, David (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MonLUG ParLUGment joint train show

(...) <SNIP> (...) As Tim Strutt pointed to me, that train station is from him not Kevin, sorry for the mistake. Martin (...) <SNIP> (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SFSC - Photoware - JM design

(...) I build in yellow for the same reason. But as to running out of gray, well, what can I say? You'd have more chances of fixing that for all of us than just about anyone I know. GRIN. (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SFSC - Photoware - JM design

(...) That is actually a darn good point...I always forget about this, and since I build most model is grey as an initial test, I am ALWAYS running out of my grey elements. (...) Oh, now that was B-A-D! :) Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gp 50 in its final state of evolution

(...) Nice! Especially the way you put it into a scene! Great work!! I am very interested in seeing the TOFC model. It looks like it uses the small train wheels, rather than the standard size? I am been thinking about revisiting my spine car ((URL) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: On the Santa Fe Super Chief there are 4 fans, what's the part number in BrickLink?

(...) The fans themselves are stickers. The stickers go on the 4x4 (?) disk that was also used in white in Land Jet 7 (URL) (nope, it's 3x3 not 4x4. Black in the 10020) I haven't seen anyone selling the stickers yet but I haven't really been looking (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact