 Trains / 16122
Re: 2 new additions to brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:15:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Burger writes:
first, the fec gp scene, has been updated

and scond, a large railcar plant i did years ago. i bet noone has ever seen
it before, http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15395

I remember this; or at least something extremely similar.  I also remember a
green and white train very similar to the "Acela"-like train shown in the
above link.  I particularly remember liking the translucent yellow triple
slopes you used for headlights on the nose of the locomotive.

later,
James Mathis