 Trains / 16121
  2 new additions to brickshelf

first, the fec gp scene, has been updated (URL) scond, a large railcar plant i did years ago. i bet noone has ever seen it before, (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2 new additions to brickshelf

(...) green and white train very similar to the "Acela"-like train shown in the above link. I particularly remember liking the translucent yellow triple slopes you used for headlights on the nose of the locomotive. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2 new additions to brickshelf

Re: (URL) The elevated roadbed looks great. I sure would like a closer look at the track-side signal in that scene. Looks simple and elegant. I already made my own version (i.e., copy ;-) but details on how you did it would be greatly appreciated. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)