 Trains / 16113 (-5)
  Re: Gp 50 in its final state of evolution

(...) (URL) in particular is a nice scene. I used to live in FL and my impression of FEC was a railroad that efficiently moves piggybacks at high rates of speed in urban areas! Pretty exciting since almost all of their crossings with streets are at (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  On the Santa Fe Super Chief there are 4 fans, what's the part number in BrickLink?

Train fans, On the Santa Fe Super Chief there are four fans on top. I have been searching the catalog in Bricklink with no success. Does anyone know the part name and category in BrickLink? Thanks in advance. Todd (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Gp 50 in its final state of evolution

(URL) have done a GP in the local rr , the florida east coast railroad. take a look (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Basically all open source licenses. If no license is acceptable then I can talk to the person who hosts my website/cvs server/mailing lists and ask him to host TD there too. Leonardo (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Good idea to check on the license. I forget, what are the choices at the SourceForge? In this post from a month ago he was still listed as "Matthew Bates" <train_depot@yahoo.com> (URL)In lugnet.trains, Leonardo Zide writes: (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact