 Trains / 16111
  Gp 50 in its final state of evolution

(URL) have done a GP in the local rr , the florida east coast railroad. take a look (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gp 50 in its final state of evolution

(...) (URL) in particular is a nice scene. I used to live in FL and my impression of FEC was a railroad that efficiently moves piggybacks at high rates of speed in urban areas! Pretty exciting since almost all of their crossings with streets are at (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gp 50 in its final state of evolution

(...) Nice! Especially the way you put it into a scene! Great work!! I am very interested in seeing the TOFC model. It looks like it uses the small train wheels, rather than the standard size? I am been thinking about revisiting my spine car ((URL) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)