 Trains / 16063 (-10)
  Nice Work, Jake!

Jake, you have achieved the status in my mind of "master minifig scale train builder"! I really like the way you put a train together:-) This loco: (URL) is certainly in league with the Super Chief or even *beyond* it! Hey Brad! You've got your next (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Has anybody seen the Jonny Thunder Train yet?

(...) Agree! But what we have seen in the link on top, has been a real Lego model (made out of real System lego bricks, right? In comparison to some of the AFOLs at 1000steine I have never believed this to be a Lego set, but still it has the perfect (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Has anybody seen the Jonny Thunder Train yet?

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GuALIH.59z@lugnet.com... (...) look into (...) Just to clarify, this was a design for a ride not a set. This ride is now operating (URL) make a nice set though! regards lawrence (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Train-on-a-train Car

After seeing Larry's LDRAW rendition of the 2-wide train designed by Jorn ((URL) I decided to try and incorporate it into a "full-scale" train car. The result was an 8-wide flatbed with a small train running atop it: (URL) also a 3.5 MB mpeg of it (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Has anybody seen the Jonny Thunder Train yet?

Lawrence Wilkes has been in the Windsor legoland park and has taken a look into the secret design studios. (URL) lovely classic train seems to be 16 wide (where is John Neal?). Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment train show pics

Here are some more pics from my camera: (URL) most of the pictures I used a tripod. I was very impressed with how they turned out, being the first time I have used a tripod - it allows for a nice motion blur effect when trains go by: (URL) Kevin Z (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Show

Well here is my set of photos and movies from the show. I haven't been able to play the movies in anything but quicktime so far. (URL) D. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) You mean your basement is actually visible now??????? Heck, I thought your house was just built on LEGO boxes 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Pictures from 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Show

(...) Whoa! Did that get preannounced? Even cooler!! XFUT trains.org (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 7740 Instructions

(...) Your absence is conspicuous to most of LUGNET (at least inasfar as I frequent it!). When you get a chance, sir, pop a post into .people (or fire me an email?) and let me know how everything's going. Glad to hear you're not living out of a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact