 Trains / 15993 (-5)
  Re: rotary dumper working on

(...) WOW! I now know how I'll be able to make a non-operating one. Josh (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  rotary dumper working on

Hello, i am working on a rotary dumper for the woodchip car i made, cad screenshots are (URL) <~ there tell me what you all think (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  OZ Train Show for Brisbane-Aust

BUGS (Brisbane & Regional Lego Users Group) are putting on there first display for the Brisbane Miniture Train Show. This Event is to be held at the RNA Showgrounds, in Brisbane, Queensland. The show runs from SAT 4th May till Mon 6th May. The (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) I have to disagree. A kid wanting to play doesn't care if the set is numbered 1 or 1,000,000. They could order the set from S@H for the MSRP. Only collectors truly care about getting set number 1, or original releases, or MISB, or whatever. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold first joint train show

Un message francais suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce the Montreal Area Lego User Group (MonLUG) second and the Ottawa Lego User Group's first participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact