 Trains / 15978 (-10)
  Re: woodchip car

(...) SWEET! You know, for the less, shall we say "brick endowed", Woodchip cars can be VERY simple, there are simple smooth wall designs too... Josh (although I LOVE this design!) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!

Well, I packed up most of my buildings and models last night. Looks like they should fit in the four 12 gallon walmart containers I bought. Now I hope it will just fit in my car... not to mention Jude & I may have to take Tim's stuff down... On the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

Sweet display stand. Nice job, LEGO. Up to $360 (opening was $50) in the first 12 hours. 9.5 days to go. (!) Rick C. (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  woodchip car

(URL) a design for a 63 ft woodchip car (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

For those of you interested, LEGO is currently auctioning Santa Fe Super Chief # A0001 on eBay. See the following listing. (URL) this link doesn't work, go to item # 1719045942. It will be interesting to see how much it sells for. - John Eric -- (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  NCLTC to display at Raleigh GATS Show April 6th and 7th

On April 6th and 7th the North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) will have our layout on display at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in Raleigh, North Carolina. The layout will be approximately 16'x20' with four train loops (three 9v and one 12v) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

(...) Exactly! (...) I think a trolley loop should be idea for this. Lots of ways to incorporate a dogbone loop for those, and an RCX would help us take advantage of that tight design over a regular loop with switched polarity matched with your (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Sante Fe Numbering

(...) May well be. If so, it looks like the registry may catch close to 10%, which is pretty good going! ROSCO (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Sante Fe Numbering

Is it me or has the listing on shop.lego.com changed and removed the 'limited numbered edition' from the description. Have all 10,000 been sold? Jeff (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) obviously (...) Is this like what Dean did for our last VLC layout? We had 2 passenger trains running on the same outer loop - one just went round and round, but the other one (Hogwarts Express) was (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact