 Trains / 15943 (-5)
  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) page available on Brickshlef? Can you email me the files? Thanks, Paul Sinasohn (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Time to vote in the Town building contest!

If you've entered the Town building contest, or registered to vote, don't forget to vote! If you entered or registered and you didn't get an "Invitation to Vote" from me, email me and I'll send it out to you again. There's still time to register and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  happy easter

happy easter to everyone, have fun, enjoy your time and do build many many LEGO! liebe grüße adrian ps: just a picture...: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

(...) You bet - I'm working on an LDraw model of it, and I'll post when it's ready. Thanks, Ed (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) Hi Chris, I have done a solution for this a while ago, because I needed red sideframes: (URL) used the tube from for e.g. 7171 (or flex-system) to connect the frame. But you might get into trouble with your height problem again if you doit the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact