 Trains / 15928
  wheelset ideas

I was taking a break today from analysing some data and I started working on a longstanding problem I've been having with a model. I'm trying to build a 5-unit spine car, based on a previous design of mine ( (URL) you can see this model sits rather (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

That's a clever design, Chris-- I like it! But as you know, now you've got a whole new set of issues with which to deal;-) I've pretty much completed a set of 5 articulated double stack container cars, and I opted to use the 2x2 turntable instead of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) I believe my method drops even further than what can be gained from the turntable approarch. Furthermore, if you look closely at most types of spine cars the wheels seem more exposed that what is offered by the LEGO wheelsets. I've gotten a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) Well, they *all* are for that matter! My kingdom for a bettendorf-styled truck from TLC! (and Blomberg sidebars for the motors, too:-) (...) Trock Trick! The only way to identify its 8wideness was to observe the 6 wide semi-trailer, and even (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) Hi Chris, I have done a solution for this a while ago, because I needed red sideframes: (URL) used the tube from for e.g. 7171 (or flex-system) to connect the frame. But you might get into trouble with your height problem again if you doit the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) page available on Brickshlef? Can you email me the files? Thanks, Paul Sinasohn (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) I was just referring to my April Fools Joke 2000 to give the long-time readers a warning (psssst!!).... That Server was down a few hours ago, but should work now again. Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)