 Trains / 15908
    A modifyed Super Chief nose!!!! —David VinZant
   I have been playing around with a train nose using a new ramp part. The part comes in a number of LEGO racer sets. And a couple of other sets. First I had just through together a simple train front to see how it looked. (URL) after I had recieved a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A modifyed Super Chief nose!!!! —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I like it. I think the yellow works really well in contrasting the contour of the ridge. This may be lost if you change the colour to red. Jude (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)