 Trains / 15879
  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

In lugnet.trains, Todd Thuma writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Heh, I know it's a pain to read to the end of a long thread, but in this case you may want to... (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) Thanks Kirby! I did read them all before I posted. I decided to fit my additional comments in around the places where I felt the fit. I do hope this thread dies down, but it is both a public forum and "permanent" record. There have been (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)