 Trains / 15868
    Re: How to make a plow!? —Clark Stephens
   Josh, I don't do trains myself - no room. But when I read your post on Lugnet, a vinatge piece came to mind. I looked it up on Peeron & it is available in a year 2000 set. Have you tried this piece? (URL) thinking using this piece flat to form the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: How to make a plow!? —Josh Baakko
   (...) Interesting idea you got there! To big for my tastes, but I think it might have potential somewhere! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)