 Trains / 15848 (-5)
  Re: How to make a plow!?

The plows are also called cow-catchers (their original function) and I use 2 of these parts to create mine on my Galloping Goose Paul S (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

Well I was going to wait until Friday to start posting new picts of my "Blue Baron 4-8-4 SteamLoco" but, after the request of that cow catcher I couldn't resist to give out a teaser. While I have some other details I am working on with the train I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

(...) Very nice!! I like it! Would love to see more photos of this!\ Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

Here you go.. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

Yeah, that's the piece. It's skinny enough that you might be able to put a couple at an angle in front of the train - I think that's what train plows look like? JB (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact