 Trains / 15843
  Re: How to make a plow!?

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:Gt9wLF.1LF@lugnet.com... (...) radar (...) if (...) more (...) I think you are referring to this piece: (URL) was my initial thought to a possible solution when I read the original post. Mike (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

Yeah, that's the piece. It's skinny enough that you might be able to put a couple at an angle in front of the train - I think that's what train plows look like? JB (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

The plows are also called cow-catchers (their original function) and I use 2 of these parts to create mine on my Galloping Goose Paul S (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

(...) Thanks for the posts so far! I haveone nit pick though, both this, & Wayne's suggestion a ways back end up being a bit big. This ends up being 10 wide (it was in that one Artic set, I tried it to:-P), & Wayne's ends up being tall. I've dug (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

Josh, Check this nose for the SFSC out: (URL) you can find the same pieces in black in one of the new Alpha Team or Ogel sets, the front 2 might serve.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

(...) That looks to be a possiblity! Josh (gonna go raid K-Mart soon, ours here is closing, gotta see if I can grab ANYTHING cheep) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)