 Trains / 15775
Re: MOC Grain Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:35:38 GMT

"Steve Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message
news:Gszprw.5zp@lugnet.com...
Nice job! I really like the rubberband idea. Thanks for sharing that one.
Hope you don't mind me borrowing that one so I can finally finish mine. :)

Not at all. It took some work to get the gaps in the ends and top to be
minimized.

Dean

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
At long last, after over a year of planning, I present to you all, for • the
first time, my version of the Grain Hopper! (sans decals [They are on • order,
Government of Canada Grain Hopper!])

I had originally dismissed using the 1/4 curve pieces but after seeing • Kevin
Zwicker's version I gave it another go. Here's the result... I'd like to
hear feedback on any comments/suggestions on it.

Dean