 Trains / 15753
  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

Kim Toll wrote in message ... (...) module. (...) small (...) <snip> (...) Yes, definitely it would! There's no time limit on when things were built, just that they cannot have been entered in any previous contest. I'm just wondering whether it (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

(...) Okie Dokie. Its entered. I entered it under diorama. If you change your mind and decide it would be better in Town, well, that's your call and its fine by me. I also entered my cathedral in the Big Buildings catagory (which I hadn't done (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)