 Trains / 15748 (-5)
  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

Kim Toll wrote in message ... (...) Mmmm, yummy Kim! Looks excellent! So are you going to enter it in the Town Building Contest? Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) Hospital 2396 piece kit! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

(...) Thanks Bruce, As with most projects, I thought about it for months before I did it. I'm sure the other PNLTC guys got tired of me talking about my ideas for a modular sculpted module! :) But when it came down to working on it, I probably spent (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

Wow, Kim- where to begin? What you have done is excellent-- very interesting to the eye. When a module or scene can draw your attention in as yours does, it is very effective and pleasing indeed. Trying to bridge the gap, so to speak, between (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

(...) the two-level effect. Probably my favorite detail is the canyon with the waterfall running through the middle. It made me think of Cornell's campus, which has this gorge running through the middle that is really pretty (though it's been ten (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics: Pennsylvania 0-4-0T tank engine

(...) Because you're having a premature senior moment? (ILTCO NG) (...) Thanks. Yes, I do need to make a few minor corrections based on our conversations, but haven't yet. -John (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact