 Trains / 15713 (-5)
  Re: train motors (was Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up)

<Snip> (...) It is my experience that all of the train motors are directional. I frequently use 2 motors per train and if you don't get them both going the same direction, well, the train won't go anywhere. I usually look on the bottom of the motors (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Double Stack Container Cars (was Re: Modern Santa Fe Freight Diesel)

(...) Here are some instructions for the container cars: (URL) be aware of the following: 1) I have built only two cars of the many that are shown as renderings 2) The two cars that I built do not have the same colors as shown in the renderings. I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modern Santa Fe Freight Diesel

(...) Thanks. (...) I'll work on posting some instructions. I'll post again when they are up on BrickShelf. It's a pretty simple design; not too sure how realistic it is. I modelled these container cars just to have something half-way relevant (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  train motors (was Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up)

(...) Well, since you've "butt" in (which is just fine, any advice is welcome ;-) how can you alter the direction of a train motor? Can you modify the motor or controller? TJ (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modern Santa Fe Freight Diesel

James, The engine is coming along well, I just noticed V3 on Brickshelf. Also I wanted to know if you have any more detailed images of the container cars that your engine is pulling? I'm working on a design myself and wanted to get a closer look at (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact