 Trains / 15697
  Re: Track Designer Registry

I too had though about a complete re-write, but it's so hard to get motivated to take on the project when you see how much stuff is packed into the existing TD. First I make a list of what I'd like to have in such an application, then I list what (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Personally, I think a rewrite would be a bad idea, although some reorganizing of the code might be good. (keep in mind I haven't seen the code) Typically what happens in largish software projects is they go along for a few years, adding (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)