 Trains / 15668 (-5)
  Who says LEGO Land is just for kids?

Found this poking around Brickshelf (taken by James Mathis during BricksWest). I can hear Steve B. mouthing "VRRROOOM!" from here! (URL) John (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief

(...) I like how the sculpted nose uses 1/2-stud offsets and embeds the smaller 1/4-curve element into underarch of the larger 1/4-curve element. Also like the SNOT use to thin out the yellow striping. Nice. later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief

I was playing at Conan's last night, and came up with another 8-wide version of the Sante Fe Super Chief locomotive. It's not done - I need to add some fans on the roof and some more corrugated on the sides (and one windshield!), but I'm pretty (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Santa Fe Route Map