 Trains / 15658 (-10)
  Re: Super Chief Weight Issues

(...) I have sucessfully used 1 motor in a 10020 to pull another 10020, and a full 'My Own Train' including it's locomotive (which did not have a motor.) All of this was on a large (think Ultimate Track Kit) layout that was also on a carpet and had (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roadrailer/kombiwagon

(...) European Version of North American RaodRailer's!? Josh (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Book Revisited

(...) We are still working out the details. The one thing that is certain is that if the book comes to be, it will include both community and "LEGO" content. Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Train Book Revisited

Jake, Will this be like the classic idea books that were distributed in toy stores or will this be more along the lines of the recently published Ultimate Lego book? I always loved the old idea books. I'm looking forward to more information on this. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Track Designer Registry

Does anyone have a comprehensive Registry file for Track Designer that they would like to share with everyone? Pierre Normandin has one that has a few extra roadplates, etc, but has anyone got one that has a wide variety of roadplates and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: V/Line "A" class loco

(...) Was wonderin' how long it'd take someone to notice that 8?) In fact, anyone can make them, then just drop me a note (with pics) & I'll have a 20g jar of soul delivered to your doorstep![1] Note that it can't be called a RoscoDiesel(tm) unless (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: V/Line "A" class loco

(...) Well, all such units may have your soul, but I suspect you're in fact the SOLE distributor. Unless you've figured out how to divvy up soul and parcel it out. (just back from some soul food at a Hartford CT ribs and blues club) I liked that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Book Revisited

(...) That is actually a stellar idea! In fact, so good, LEGO Direct is working on a project right up this alley now. We are still in the pre-planning stages, but the concept is shaping up to include a combination of stuff: - Getting started with (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Roadrailer/kombiwagon

Have you ever seen the Kombirail/roadrailer? (well,they are not the same thing,but they are very similar) (URL) (see at half page)(item 48046 and 48043): (URL) is a train for truck trailers transport,that uses the trailer as wagons. just like the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: V/Line "A" class loco

(...) No probs. I must remind you though, I'm the soul distributor of the RoscoDiesel(tm) power units 8?) (...) You never know! But I wouldn't want to contaminate the plethora of Canadian locos with my lowly Aussie ones 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact