 Trains / 15628 (-5)
  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) This can be done, although as you pointed out I'm not sure of the immediate worth. Myabe, I'll do it again when we learn all sets have been sold. What I would like to do at some point is do some statistical analysis of the number (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Terminology Question

Thanks for everyone's replies, I appreciate your help. I now know how to properly describe what I've built, but I'll have to take some pictures first! TJ (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC pics.....

I just took some pics of a desiel that I have had built for awhile. I got the idea from an engine from the Walthers cataloge. I wanted to build a large engine to pull all kinds of freightso this seemed like the perfect engine. I dont recall the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  bricklink - where is my wanted-list

hi, I think that all train-builders are frequent bricklink-users :-) so I allow myself posting this question here, does anyone know where my wanted-list is or how I can enter parts I'm looking for, I do miss this option and didn't find any hint if (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) May have more to do with the distribution of members on Lugnet 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact