 Trains / 15623 (-5)
  Re: PNLTC display in Edmonds, WA

(...) Yeah, next time we need to be sure we have a few catalogs on hand. People kept saying "LEGO makes trains??" and I would tell them a bit about them, but it would have been helpful to have a catalog on hand to show them examples of the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: HoMa and the Trans Namib, part Zwei

Hi Larry, no, it's mot "photoshoped". I really would wish to be able to do such things with Photoshop. But the newspaper is **real**. Even if the german influence in Namibia - former South West Africa - lasted just 30 years and it's a long time ago, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Terminology Question

(...) Cotton Belt was taken over by Southern Pacific, with is now part of Union Pacific, & GATX leases motive power... Josh (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) I believe that it approximated Route 66's path. --Bill. (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Terminology Question

(...) Funny you should mention this.. I saw some of those yesterday. Weird looking that the wheelsets were between the units and shared the articulation point. The first one kinda surprised me, so the next one I counted a 5 unit assembly, then later (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact